Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shoes For Alien Babes

At some point in the past year I made the switch from delicate ballerina flats to insane-looking flatforms. And people noticed. My friends poked fun at me and told me my shoes scream, "I want to be taller." I'm perfectly comfortable with my height. I have no problem reaching the box of chocolate chip chewy bars in my cabinet. What I like about flatforms is that they're strange. They look, at the same time, futuristic and vintage. They look like the shoes some hitch-hiking Martian babe would be wearing in a sci-fi B-movie.

I've done a lot of shoe shopping on the internet, and I've compiled this list of weird-ass shoes for your enjoyment (and shopping cart.) I tried my best to keep the list all under $70.

These are $56 from eBay
These are $37 from eBay

These are $58 from eBay

These are $43 from eBay

These are $37 from eBay

These are $61from eBay


While perusing for shoes you might want to stop by this website to figure out your alien name! I'm Lar. Nice to meet you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment