Thursday, September 5, 2013

What I've Been Up To: Spacetrash!

I'm so terrible at updating this blog, and I'm not entirely convinced that anyone actually reads it. But that's probably because it's updated so infrequently.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of the following:

•Eating copious amounts of sharp cheddar
•Having crazy, cheese-induced dreams.

Okay, I'll be a little more serious. I don't open up to a lot of people, but I'll open up to you, Internet.

I have terrible, nearly debilitating anxiety. I'm kind of an alcoholic. I don't know what I want to do with my life. If I were an ice cream flavor, it would be called Maudlin & Cream: it would consist of panic-attack-flavored ice cream, chunks of self pity, and a beer swirl.

Having an Etsy shop (technically, shops) is one of the few creative outlets I still have. I used to write. I used to draw. But I'm trying to get back into all of that, and that's why I'm writing this.

I started a new online store called Spacetrash a month ago, and it's been going swimmingly! We've have nearly 40 orders so far-- we've gotten off to a way better start than Glow Worm Shop did. And when I say "we," I mean me and my boyfriend, who's the co-owner/designer of this new store.






No comments:

Post a Comment